Wednesday, July 6, 2022: Comedy Night in Manotick - Feature
Sunday, July 10, 2022: Pros & Joes Comedy (Laugh Lounge)
Friday, July 22, 2022: Comedy Night at Brasserie Tuque de Broue Brewery
Saturday, July 23, 2022: Yuk Yuk's On Tour Comedy Show in Renfrew
Monday, July 25, 2022: Open Mic Mondays - Absolute Comedy Ottawa
Friday, August 5, 2022: Laugh Lounge - Show 1
Saturday, August 6, 2022: Laugh Lounge - Show 2
Wednesday, August 10, 2022: #SCCF2022 Kick-Off Party (Cleveland, OH, USA)
Friday, August 12, 2022: #SCCF2022 Friday, August 12 (Cleveland, OH, USA)
Wednesday, August 17, 2022: 2022 Mike MacDonald Summer Comedy Competition - Round 1 (FEATURE)
Friday, September 16, 2022: Laugh Lounge - Show 1
Saturday, September 17, 2022: Laugh Lounge - Show 2
With key public health and health system indicators continuing to remain stable or improve, Ontario is cautiously and gradually easing public health and workplace safety measures with lal remaining measures, directives and orders to end by April 27, 2022.
Changes to public health and workplace safety measures
The following changes to public health and workplace safety measures are in effect as of March 21, 2022.
- general masking requirements will be lifted; however, masking will still be required in certain indoor settings, including:
- public transit, including indoor areas and vehicles. This does not include businesses or organizations that provide sightseeing or touring services
- health care settings including:
- psychiatric facilities
- doctors’ offices
- immunization clinics
- specimen collection centres
- home and community care provider locations only if you are an employee or contractor
- long-term care and retirement homes
- shelters and other congregate care settings that provide care and services to medically and socially vulnerable individuals
For a complete list of settings and exceptions to masking requirements that may apply, please refer to O. Reg. 364/20.
Visit the face covering and masking page, for additional information including wear and fit.
Also as of March 21, 2022:
- passive screening of individuals prior to entering a business will no longer be required
- businesses and organizations that are open will no longer be required to prepare and make available a safety plan